LIC’s Amulya Jeevan (Table number 823) is a regular premium paying pure protection plan. This plan does not participates in profits of the organisation hence only mortality charges are taken as a premium.
WHY AMULYA JEEVAN:
- This plan provides risk cover from as low as 25 Lacs to as high as your HLV.
- It’s a protection plan which provides financial protection to the policyholder in case of any mishappening.
- Tax benefit under section 80c is available up to 1, 50,000.
- Loan and surrender value are not available under this plan as there is no saving element.
- On survival to the end of the policy term nothing shall be payable as this is a pure risk plan.
- In case of unfortunate death of the policyholder during the policy term sum assured will be payable to the nominee.
|Minimum Age to Apply
||18 Years (Completed)
|Maximum Age to Apply
||60 Years (Nearest Birthday)
||5 to 35 Years
|Maximum Risk Cover Age
||70 Years(Nearest Birthday)
|Premium Paying Mode
||Yearly and Half Yearly
||25,00,000- NO LIMIT ( in multiple of 1,00,000)