LIC’s Limited Premium Endowment Plan (T-830) is having the Feature to Pay the Premium for a Short Term and Policy Benefits for a Long Term. Premium Paying Term is lesser (8 & 9 Years) In This plan And Policy Maturity Can Be Taken in 12, 16 & 21 years. This Means The Policyholder Have To Pay The Premium For A Short Term And Maturity Is High Due To Long Policy Maturity Term Options.
- Cover wide age group from 18 to 62 years.
- Risk Cover Up to 125% of Basic Sum Assured.
- Best Option to Create Wealth for Future to Beat Inflation and to Ensure Financial Independency.
- To Achieve Your Financial Goals.
- Short Premium Paying Term And Short Term & Long Term Both Maturity Options Available.
- Eligible for Bonuses and Final Addition Bonuses declared by LIC.
- Term Rider Benefit Available
- Double Accident Rider Available.
- Double Tax Benefit Available (Premium Paid gives 80C Tax Benefit up to Rs. 1,50,,000 and Maturity is also Tax Free under section 10(10D)).
- Loan and Surrender Facility Available.
ON DEATH:Sum Assured on Death (125% of Basic Sum Assured) + Vested Bonus + FAB if any,
ON SURVIVAL:Basic Sum Assured + Vested Bonus + FAB.
|Minimum Age to Apply||18 Years (Completed)|
|Maximum Age to Apply||62 Years (Nearest Birthday)|
|Policy Term||12, 16 and 21 Years|
|Premium Payment Term||8 or 9 Years|
|Maximum Maturity Age||75 Years|
|Premium Paying Mode||Yearly, Half Yearly, Quarterly, Monthly (NACH Only)|
|Basic Sum Assured||300000 and above ( in multiple of 10000)|
|Loan||After 2 years|
|Surrender||After 2 years of full premium payment|