LIC’S New Money Back Plan (T-821) Is A Limited Premium Payment With Profits Money Back Plan In Which Policy Term Is Fixed To 25 Years But The Policyholder Need To Pay The Premium For Only 20 Years.
- Cover from age group 13 to 45 years.
- Risk Cover Up to 125% Of Basic Sum Assured
- Survival Benefits (Money Back) Of 15% Of Basic Sum Assured For 5th, 10th, 15th & 20th Year And Final Maturity At the End of 25th Year.
- Eligible for all Bonuses and Final Addition Bonuses declared by LIC.
- Term Rider Benefit Available
- Double Accident Rider Available.
- Double Tax Benefit Available (Premium Paid gives 80C Tax Benefit up to Rs. 1,50,,000 and Maturity is also Tax Free under section 10(10D)).
- Loan and Surrender Facility Available.
- 15% of Basic Sum Assured is Payable After 5th, 10th and 15th & 20th year of Policy, And at Maturity 40% of Basic Sum Assured + Vested Bonus + FAB.
Death Claim Benefit:
- Sum Assured on Death (125% of Basic Sum Assured) + Vested Bonus + FAB, if any
|Minimum Age to Apply
||13 Years (Completed)
|Maximum Age to Apply
||45 Years (Nearest Birthday)
|Premium Payment Term
||20 Year (Fixed)
|Maximum Maturity Age
|Premium Paying Mode
||Yearly, Half Yearly, Quarterly, Monthly (ECS)
|Basic Sum Assured
||100000 and above ( in multiple of 5000)
||After 3 years
||After 3 years of full premium payment